Friday, January 22, 2010

7TH GRADE MEMORIES: NAVIN CRUMP

My 7th grade year has been a year to rejoice and remember. Friends from elementary have changed and joined new cliques/ Sports at school helped me relax and prevent thinking about school worries. My attitude has changed tremendously for the better. I am more school and sports focused than ever. I have made many friends but I have lost many. 7th grade has just been flat-out breathtaking!!! Junior High friends are exceptionally amusing, intelligent, and genuine. But, best friends from elementary have changed significantly. The friendship of people that I had known and liked since 4th grade had gone astray. While they had moved on and found new friends, I was left unaccompanied. Finding new friends was difficult but when I did find new friends I felt jubilant, needed, and accepted.

Sports at school has released stress and helped me unwind. Even though school is pleasant, there are certain projects and classes that are laborious. Relieving stress is not the only thing that sports assist me with. Sports are exceedingly pleasing to play and I play them for the enjoyment. I participated on the Santan Boys Soccer Team and started half the season. I also tried out for the 7th grade Boys Basketball Team but unfortunately I did not make the team. Most players that did not make the team grimaced and whimpered, but instead I continued to practice and will hopefully make the 8th grade team next year. I have played sports all my life and have experienced wins and losses, but I have never been defeated. Sports are similar to life because in life you will experience losses but you must never be
defeated internally.

During the year I have realized that I have changed. Throughout the course of the year, my teachers and parents have helped me to mature in attitude about school and life. Education has always been dreadfully important in my household. So, 7th grade has been a year where B’s on a report card are unacceptable. That being the case, I have had to buckle down and concentrate. Even though my attitude has altered, my personality has stayed unchanged.

The years 2007-2008 have been marvelous. I as an individual have grown more mature. My main goals to achieve have been about school and sports. My friends are sincere and look out for me. I have lost numerous amounts of friends but I have also gained countless more. Seventh grade has been the greatest school year of my life!!!

April 31, 2008
All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW I MEAN DANG ITS LIKE EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS HOW MY SEVENTH GRADE HAS GONE AND I WANT TO SAY I FEEL YOU ON THE LOST OF FRIENDS CAUSE I LOST FRIENDS OVER STUPIED DRAMA